This academic year we have enhanced the role of the sports leaders. This year their duties include;
· Managing playground games during lunchtime
· Running after school clubs
· Leading parts of PE lessons
· Representing the school at various competitions
· Becoming the school Changemakers as part of the Commonwealth Connections programme
The children chosen for this role are those that excel in PE lessons but also show a good understanding in how to lead others and be good role models.
Roles and Responsibilities
This year we have been successful in being selected to be a Commonwealth School. Through this we have been partnered with a school in Sri Lanka to celebrate our countries and how they are different. This looks at developing the children’s sense of citizenship, sporting ability and the arts. We will be holding a festival later on in June as a celebration of the Commonwealth Games and what it stands for. The change makers will be responsible for leading this.
Highbridge Road, Netherton, Dudley DY2 0HU