- Dear Parents/Carers, We are continuing our ‘Going for Gold’ scheme. As always, we aim to inspire children to achieve in all aspects of school life. Children and teachers will assess progress in the following areas each week:
- We are collecting Aldi's kits for school stickers.
- Children will be taking part in the summer fayre, organised by the Friends of Netherton on Friday 28th June 1:30 - 3pm.
- We are holding charity events to raise money for the 'Ups and Downs' charity who have supported a family who's child has Downs Syndrome.
- Individual school photos will be taken on Wednesday 12th June.
- Dear Parents/Carers Just a few helpful points about the ‘Llandudno’ trip.
- Exciting news! KS2 children are invited on a trip to Llandudno on Thursday 6th June.
- You are invited to an open evening on Thursday 9th May (drop in any time between 18:30 – 20:00) for students interested in learning a musical instrument.
- Hot cross buns will be on sale to children in the afternoon of Friday 12th April for 25p each.