- UNICO Live App
- The school has introduced a ‘zero tolerance’ programme to address the issue of violence, aggression and unacceptable behaviour directed towards the school employees.
- Closure of Nursery and Time for 2’s and movement of class 2W
- We will be selling poppies and merchandise to raise money for The Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal from tomorrow (Wednesday 23rd October).
- To raise money for 'Friends of Netherton' parents have the opportunity to purchase Christmas cards with their child's design.
- Thursday October 10th 2019 is ‘World Mental Health Day’. To raise awareness of mental well-being in school and to support the charity Young Minds, we are holding a mufti day.
- Dear Parents/Carers, We are continuing our ‘Going for Gold’ scheme. As always, we aim to inspire children to achieve in all aspects of school life. Children and teachers will assess progress in the following areas each week:
- We are collecting Aldi's kits for school stickers.
- Children will be taking part in the summer fayre, organised by the Friends of Netherton on Friday 28th June 1:30 - 3pm.
- We are holding charity events to raise money for the 'Ups and Downs' charity who have supported a family who's child has Downs Syndrome.