Each child should receive an inspiring and challenging education, thus ensuring that all children have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
Our school provides the foundations which will enable the children to build their future lives as valued and valuable members of society.
The education we offer our children is rooted in the Christian values of Love, Truth, Respect, Justice, Compassion, Forgiveness, Hope and Perseverance.
We believe these values can be developed by:
- Providing a welcoming, inclusive and stimulating school environment.
- Working with staff who understand the importance of these core values.
- Ensuring that times of Collective Worship reflect Church of England practices in a lively and meaningful way.
- Engaging with parents, encouraging them to take an active interest in their child’s school life.
- Governors being actively involved in school life and being a part of a monitoring programme that is strongly linked to the improvement of the school.
- Maintaining a close relationship with St. Andrew’s Church, ensuring there is an understanding of the role faith plays in people’s lives.
- Having an awareness of the needs of the wider world, seeing it all as God’s Creation and valuing it as such.
The Diocese of Worcester has a vision for a community of “Kingdom People”, those for whom Love, Compassion, Justice and Freedom are fundamental principles. We see our school as part of this community.
Governors Business Interests
A copy of the Governors Business interests can be obtained on request from the school.